- photo by J. Cogliandro
- photo by J. Cogliandro
- photo by J. Cogliandro
Keely began her event planning career in 2006 and by 2008 had opened the doors to KTE, a full service event planning firm, and today has expanded to manage a talented team of planners who have executed events from New Mexico to Florida and everywhere in between.
Chic personal style, exquisite taste, and flair for fun are just a few of the qualities that make each of Keely’s events an occasion to remember. Being a native Louisianan, Keely’s southern hospitality is the perfect complement to her vast knowledge of the industry and ability to plan unforgettable parties. Her work has been seen in Style Me Pretty, Weddings in Houston, The Knot, Paper City, In Register, Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, and Modern Luxury Bride’s Houston just to name a few.
Keely works alongside each of her consultants to ensure that every client receives her attention to detail, years of experience and creativity to ensure a one-of-a-kind event. Being behind the scenes gives Keely as much joy as executing a flawless event as she invests much of her time in mentoring the KTE girls to ensure they are always on top of trends and current happenings for their clients. In addition to mentoring her team, Keely takes the time to really get to know each and every one of her clients to ensure that their events are true reflections of themselves. It is always her goal that a perfect party is only reflective of her in the flawless execution and unique touches that keep people talking about “that amazing night” for months to come!
Designer: Robert Rodriguez
Dessert: Fruit Tart
Fragrance: Miss Dior Cherie
Restaurant: Dallas Fish Market
Retailer: SOHO Couture
- "Thank you for what you do and how you do it. It is done with reverence, respect and with firm grace! It is a privilege to share with you and your team the joy of these special moments with such grand families."
- "Where to begin! Words aren't adequate to express how Bob and I feel about you. We could never have organized Whitney's wedding without you...and Bill! Because of you, everything was magical - just what every mom and dad want for their daughter's wedding. Your professionalism, courteousness and warmth will no doubt serve you well in all your future endeavors. Keely - you exceeded all expectations."
- "It has taken me a while to put together my thoughts, because I can just not thank you enough for everything you did for our wedding! From being the perfect advisor and companion during the planning process, to orchestrating the most perfect wedding weekend, we are forever grateful! My mom and I were able to enjoy the entire planning process and wedding weekend because we knew you had everything covered! We looked forward to and love our meetings with you and had a blast doing it! I knew that when John and I met you last March at The Corinthian that you were the girl we needed! Now, even more, as I look back at our pictures, I can see you went above and beyond and it was all just perfect. I cannot imagine going through the last year without you! John and I felt like guests at our own wedding because we were able to enjoy the night and take everything in. I will never forget walking into The Corinthian and how beautiful everything was! The night only got better from there and it is certainly something John and I will never forget! So, thank you for giving us the perfect start to our marriage, we couldn't be more grateful!"
- "Ali and I cannot thank you enough for being such an incredible wedding coordinator. From the first consultation we had at your office, Ali and I knew that you would be a vital part in planning our dream wedding. We could not have done it without you! You have been such a pleasure to work with. Your patience made the process seamless and your creative ideas made our ranch, destination wedding perfect. Thank you for all you did the week of the wedding in preparation for the rainy days that laid ahead. Please also thank your husband for us! I know without your hard work and effort my bride wouldn't have been as happy as she was! You're a fantastic wedding planner and a pleasure to know!"
- "It seems only yesterday that Ashley started planning her wedding and now she is Mrs. Seth Moseley. Thank you for your expert advice and invaluable help. You did an incredible job of making the process lots of fun - and Allison took the reins so capably to the finish line! Thank you again for your brilliant work - I don't think I would do a wedding without you!"
- "Craig and I want to thank you for all you did to make our celebration such a special evening. The wedding was so beautiful, intimate and personal and we truly appreciate all your creative efforts. You are so talented and organized which enabled all of us to relax and enjoy a fabulous wedding. Every detail was perfect and we continue to get many notes and calls about the wedding. Thank you again for sharing in our happiness during these last months! Mary Kristen and David are very happy newlyweds!"